Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Samuel Colt's Falcon Interview

From Samuel Colt's blog:

From the Falcon Studios Blog:

Samuel Colt is a beefy hunk appearing for the first time anywhere in the highly anticipated third and final chapter in Mustang’s “RGB” series, Green Door. His debut scene is a sizzling and aggressive encounter with fellow newcomer Alessio Romero.

[Severely Excerpted]


F: Is there one sexual experience that sticks out in your mind as being particularly mind-blowing or hot?

S: Hmmm, not sure I can narrow it down. Scenes that involve bondage or restraints are hot. Once a guy blindfolded and suspended me so that I wasn’t touching the floor. Then he sucked me off. It was an amazing orgasm!


F: Is there something about you that would surprise our readers?

S: You mean like “I have 10 cats and they’re all named after Days of Our Lives characters”? Nah, I’m an open book. Everyone knows it all. No secrets here.

Go here to read the rest.

3 comments:

Pick said...

Hmmm ... incredibly HOT and a sense of humour? Gotta love that!

Stan said...

Sam is the man!

Samuel Colt said...

Gosh, you guys! *blushing*

Samuel Colt
www.SamuelColtXXX.com