Sunday, July 19, 2009

Samuel Colt: Dore Alley & New Movie

Samuel Colt writes in his blog that he will be at Dore Alley on July 26th in San Francisco in the Naked Sword booth from 1-4 PM. Below you can see him enjoying a golden shower, just to prove what a kinky fellow he really is. But I don't think you'll need much proof after you see his new movie that just released...


It's called Sounding #3 and I will let Samuel tell you about it:


Hey guys... I just heard that one of the first videos I did just came out (before I become a Mustang Exclusive), and it is a kinky one! Fetish Force: Sounding #3 by Raging Stallion isn't for the faint of heart... it's all about sticking metal (or silicone) rods down your piss hole and fucking yourself on the inside of your dick. Sounding is one of my favorite things to do and in this video you can actually see me orgasm TWICE by just pulling the 20" silicone sound out... it was a really hot scene!

Here are a few pics and also a link to the video where you can watch the trailer too.


My scene description:

Next up is Samuel Colt--a San Francisco muscle stud with a hairy chest and a winning smile. Samuel also fucks himself with steel rods. But wait, there's more! He then gets a bunch of silicon sounds (made by the notorious Square Peg Toys!). The greatest moment of Samuel's act is when he takes a 16 inch long silicon sound and shoves the whole thing up his cock. It's as long as a catheter and goes all the way, deep inside. Watch as he has the orgasm of his life!

He must love to be in the hospital when someone comes at him with a catheter to insert. He would say "Oh no. Allow me, please!" [Bah dum bump!]

Photo source: Samuel Colt

7 comments:

Y said...

His scenes in this movie look fantastic esp the second one with the two orgasms!

Sue said...

Okay. I'll have to trust you on that one...

LUCIEN said...

Yikes i've never done that rod stuff and I think I'll happily leave it to the experts - and "Don't attempt this at home "

Sue said...

Me too Lucien - I would say "Yipes" instead of "Yikes" though. I believe it is more accurate as it denotes a twinge of pain.

Samuel Colt said...

Thanks for posting this Sue! Sounds arent as scary as they look... really fun once you get over the mental part of it. Oh... dont get me started about catheters! :-P

Samuel Colt
www.SamuelColtXXX.com
@SamuelColtXXX on twitter

Sue said...

I'll have to tkae your word for it Samuel! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!

Watson Law said...

Lovely blog you have herre