Monday, July 13, 2009

Gay Pride Madrid '09

Here are photos from Pedro Andreas' blog. I have restrained myself from posting them all, so go there and check the rest out.

I love this one, of the two angels, Andreas and Orlando reflecting together.


Isn't this a great shot? It is taken from the parade float looking down the Calle at the mob of people.
Matthew Rush, Francesco, Orlando and Damien.

Sagat with pals.

Francesco, Damien, a friend whose name I don't know, Orlando and Andreas.




I think that is Peter Fill in the video, dressed as an angel.

4 comments:

carolmoni said...

are you sure that one is fill? why he is not at the other pictures?

Sue said...

I am pretty sure, but I am hoping that Andreas will verify it for me.

LUCIEN said...

Sue - please let your pal Andreas that his new partner is WAY WAY WAY talented in their latest DVD . The ultimate powerbottom !

Sue said...

I will Lucien!