Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Steve Cruz Reports from the Sets of Arabesque 2 & Hard Friction

Photo source: Guilty Pleasured

From Steve Cruz's Blog:

...Days one and two: Bruno and I get to the set and the crew start setting up. Francesco D'Macho, Damien Crosse and Wilfried Knight show up. I am good friends with the StagHomme stars so it was a nice reunion. I had been chatting for 2 years online with Wilfried so once we got on set it was pretty hot! Once I could pry him out of Francesco's mouth ;-)...

...A big orgy with Francesco, Damien, Wilfried, myself and RSS exclusive newcomer Angelo Marconi who's ass is very tasty. Everyone was stumbling on his name... Angel Macaroon? Angel Hair Macaroni? It's Italian bitches! Angelo Marconi. He's beautiful. I get pounded by Francesco and Angelo (who's usually a bottom), then by Wilfried Knight who throws me around the room for an hour or two... then the orgy finishes with me fucking Francesco. That's right I make the StagHomme mogul my bitch. Kidding Francesco...

Read more of the NSFW report at Steve's blog. Here are photos of some of the new men, and Adam Killian, in the film.

Adam Killian (in a Slick It Up tee shirt)

Dominic Pacifico

Angelo Marconi (back & front)

Wilfried Knight

5 comments:

Jambrea said...

They are all hot...but MAN...Wilfried Knight does it for me!!! *drool*

Sue said...

I can't agree more Jambrea, I had never heard of him until now, and I just love his accent! *swoon*

Jambrea said...

I know. And that picture...I just want to lick him.

LUCIEN said...

Oh my GAWD - ADAM KILLIAN does it for me more than you can ever know - especially in that shirt which is a fun connection . Adam has it all going in those sparkling sparkling eyes of his !

gpcrush said...

What about Tony Aziz or Aybars, or ...

Wow, what an hotness oversight. There are guys you've failed to mention that really add a raw level of sensuality to this film. This cast is amazing!

Rock the Casbah!