Monday, April 06, 2009

My Fave Five Meme

I got this meme from Paul over at Melodramatic Diary of a Cynic. It is a list of celebrities that I would sleep with in spite of the fact that I am married. [I hope Sean didn't hear that. I'm sure he has a list too.]

Without further ado, here they are:

1) Sean Bean - OMG! I would faint in his presence. I've got it so bad for him. What an actor! It is all about his face, voice and accent. As I have said many times before, I would watch this man shovel dog shit. He needs to quit smoking before it ages his skin anymore though. Just hit the label at the end of this post to hear me sing my praises for his work.



2) Chris Meloni - Cuff me Detective Stabler, I've been a bad girl! At least I want to be, with you! Sigh! Look at that body! I could die! Need I say more?!?!?



3) Jason Statham - Hot, hot, hot! He's got all the right moves. I'd let him Transport me anywhere!

4) Clive Owen - It is all about the face and size with this one. I loved him in King Arthur with Keira Knightley; they were so hot together. I picture him being hung like a horse.


5) Daniel Craig - Bond, James Bond. But, so much more. Crystal clear blue eyes and great acting as well. No fear as to what parts to accept. I find that exciting. He could keep his shoes under my bed.


So, there you have it. Who are your fave five?

8 comments:

Y said...

I totally agree with you esp about Chis and Jason.

Sue said...

Great minds think alike!!!

Unknown said...

I see you have a certain type of man. Manly and mature.

YvesPaul said...

Yup, in total agreement with Christopher and Jason. :)

Sue said...

Yes, but the limitation is that these are celebrities. No. 6 is Gary Dourdan FYI, or should I say, CSI. They took him off the show, and now I no longer watch it. If youi read my Friday Fantasies, you will see that the love of Dr. Sue Fairview's life is currently a mature manly man.

Stan said...

Yes Chris Meloni would be an excellent top man!
Daniel Craig is the hottest Bond IMHO.
Your right YvesPaul John Cena for sure, love his muscle!
Ryan Kwanten is a lean machine, love how he always seems sweaty on True Blood.
I like Colin Farrell too.

Anonymous said...

What a list! Certainly Meloni is one I'd like to roll around with for a bit...

Dwight Supremacy said...

I think Sean Bean would have to be my no. 1 too! And Chris Meloni ... good god! Okay, I'm now in the mood to make a sandwich.