Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fair View Welcomes "Bookfield"

I am happy to announce that I have taken the Bookfield posts out of Fair View and created a separate blog for then aptly named Bookfield. I have done this because we are at the point in my memory series of posts where I leave Cayuga for the summer to sell books and I didn't want to refer my readers to the first post and then leave them to hunt through the blog backwards for all of the next posts. Bookfield is in the right order, from the beginning to end. So have a look at it. It does have racy parts, but I'm not telling where they are. If you hit a slow part you have my permission to skip over it. See, how is that? The author's own permission to skip boring parts. What could be nicer? So have fun, and take your time. This should keep you busy while I'm campaigning.

2 comments:

Sh@ney said...

Sue, I actually printed this out yesterday about 12 pages & took it to work to read on my lunch break. Will be back to comment when I have more time, but it was a fascinating read. Loved it!

Sue said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Can't wait to hear your comments!