Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kylie to Tour USA: Marco Da Silva To Dance!


From Marco's blog:

So finally i can make it official and AGAIN i will be joining KYLIE´s next tour which this time will go ONLY thru North America and Canada...

I am so madly excited about this Tour its gonna be my debut to perform in the United States of America and i am so looking forward to it..we starting rehearsals really soon and our new choreographers are simply amazing i am sure it will be something new for us and for kylie and just that makes me so proud to be part of Minogue History again...

This is great news for Marco and Kylie fans in North America! I will post a schedule as soon as I find out what it is. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Nick808 said...

Shes not coming to hawaii :(

Sue said...

Sorry for that Nick!