Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dillon Buck Launches DB Designs


Picture 1

From Dillon Buck's blog:



Finally a dream comes to fruition as my DILLON BUCK Online Store goes LIVE - all with my own designs in fetish gear in the highest quality neoprene. I am very excited about the designs as I believe they will appeal to a large fetish base, finally gear which not only the sexual 'tops' amongst us will appreciate but also the 'bottoms'.

Currently not all the tee-shirt designs are available on the site but that will be updated over the next couple weeks, along with addition of the leather jacket many have already seen in a previous post and finally with the release of my own scuba / diving wetsuits at the end of the year.

Once again, I want to thank Bondage Warehouse for joining me in this collaboration of outstanding quality produced gear from my designs. I look forward to seeing many of you enjoying plenty of hours in horny fetish fun!

No comments: