Friday, August 21, 2009

Jacob


From Rob Bartell Raw:

First, my apologies for taking so long to stop by my own blog! Thanks for your patience.

I've been very busy and distracted as my lease is up and I'm trying to find a new place to live...after being in the same apartment for almost 8 years. My landlord is an old friend, and has been giving me a great deal on the rent, so it's been difficult to find a place priced anywhere near what I've been paying.

As a result, Jacob has been on and off the drawing board for months now, along with other illustrations I've been trying to complete.

He's gone through many changes during this time. At one point his muscle shirt was a dirty tan color, his underwear a standard Calvin-Kleinish white. This slowly transformed into an almost metallic silver shirt and briefs combo...which then didn't seem to flame enough(!), so I went all out and painted/tainted him in full scarlet, with magenta highlights. I know, not every guy can pull this off, but I'm sure many have tried will try. And Jacob might just let you.

The First Edition of this Limited Edition Print ends Tuesday, August 28th.

Don't let him slip away -- check out Jacob and his friends today by clicking here!


(Proof of age required to view Jacob's auction listing.)

No comments: