Saturday, November 01, 2008

"Dominium" at Men at Play

Click to enlarge - more NSFW photos at Marvin & Andreas

From Men at Play:

Dominium Starring Kevin, Marvin, Andreas & the Mangiatti Twins With the witching hour fast approaching, Kevin Cage prepares for a special annual ceremony - the induction of the new members into the Dominium secret society. And like every year the hopefuls gather waiting for Kevin's twin-helpers to pick two from the crowd and put them through the initiation process; a process which involves them proving that they have what it takes to please the master sexually. So with his helpers as sexual slaves, the five-way fuck fest begins as all the men take turns with the Mangiattis twins' asses.


Go here to see the hot five-way preview.

5 comments:

Y said...

I need to see this!I`m not a huge fan of group sex but this looks freaking hot.Love the guys too.

Cristiano Mancini said...

My Halloween party was not exactly like this. I guess I went to the wrong one . Oh boy..next time !

Sue said...

I guess so Cristiano. What a shame. You were dressed for it though.

YvesPaul said...

The preview is amazing, but with most of the Men at Play stuff, I wish they'd get fully naked by the end of the film. :)

mascdudewriter2 said...

Awesome rim pic!