Monday, November 10, 2008

Daniel Marvin & Pedro Andreas Add Sara

Daniel and Pedro have added to Lucas and Doris new puppy Sara to their family of dogs and humans! She is exquisite, is she not?


You can certainly tell fine breeding by looking at markings and body lines, and those sure are some fine ones! I've never seen better before! You must enlarge these photos to see what I am talking about.


See in this second photo, how the perfect slope of the body where the appendages join the body at the torso? Perfection! And the muscularity of the chest - delectable! Oh, was I supposed to be talking about the dog! Whoops! Lost my train of thought there for a moment....

But I am sure you can all forgive me. I've had a bit of a fever today... No really I have...

7 comments:

Y said...

Lol Sarah must`ve worked out a lot to reach that perfection:)hehehe

Y said...

And hope you feel better,Sue!

Stan said...

Wouldn't ya know it....another lucky dog!

ps: Sue, get well soon.

Anonymous said...

comment1, my sexy 200 celebs, 8DDD, torrie wilson nude, %PPP,

Anonymous said...

comment3, sexy stars of world, tqpb, all 200 nudes, eph,

Anonymous said...

comment5, jessica burciaga nude, :OOO, tia carrere nude, 5260,

Anonymous said...

, audrina patridge sex tape, :-O, heather morris nude, 8-DD, alex mccord nude, 1200,