Monday, October 13, 2008

Marco Da Silva with Popstars in Egypt

So sorry, the clip is in German, but it is really funny anyhow. Watch as Marco Da Silva tries to explain to these future Popstar Girl Group members what "Latin" means...

Here is the translation from Toni at Attempted Entertainment:

Marco says:
I`ve worked with artists like Kylie,Shakira, Mariah,Gloria Estefan...and,and,and
I hope through the Latin we`ll be able to see if they(the contestants) could look sexy.Wearing sexy outfits doesn`t mean that you move your body sexy too.Important is that the performance looks good.I`ll be very exacting toward them and challenge them to the limit but not just so out of spite.Singing and dancing good is not enough because there are millions of good singers and dancers out there.But something more is required to be a star.
And he then asks them if they had a "Latin" experience.All at once they answer "No".You`re at least honest says Marco.And he continues:I would have 2-3 girls that will dance a bit Latin with me to show you the moves.
And he says at the end:I see you all have sneakers on.I want you all on heels during the next 3 days with me.

And of course the girls make some remarks meanwhile about how hot Marco is:)

3 comments:

Y said...

Marco says:
I`ve worked with artists like Kylie,Shakira,Mariah,Gloria Estefan...and,and,and
I hope through the Latin we`ll be able to see if they(the contestants) could look sexy.Wearing sexy outfits doesn`t mean that you move your body sexy too.Important is that the performence looks good.I`ll be very exacting toward them and challenge them to the limit but not just so out of spite.Singing and dancing good is not enough because there are millions of good singers and dancers out there.But something more is required to be a star.
And he then asks them if they had a "Latin" experience.All at once they answer "No".You`re at least honest says Marco.And he continues:I would have 2-3 girls that will dance a bit Latin witn me to show you the moves.
And he says at the end:I see you all have sneakers on.I want you all on heels during the next 3 days with me.

And of course the girls make some remarks meanwhile about how hot Marco is:)

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the translation Toni!

Anonymous said...

I see the word "hot" is universal! I really like listening to different languages. I don't know if I'm explaining it right, but it's kind of like listening to music to me.