Monday, October 20, 2008

Marco Da Silva with Janet Jackson: UPDATED

THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO MARCO WHILE HE WAS AT A JANET JACKSON CONCERT:



i had the perfect seat i was in Section 7 row E which was basically Row 5 the isle right next to the Catwalk...
While Janet was on the my side of the catwalk singing COME BACK TO ME we had a good 5 seconds eye contact moment. The whole world just freezed. She looked me so deep in the eyes that i got goosebumps.

Then the moment of my life started janet was ready to Discipline a male fan... Lucky me i was at the right side of the Catwalk.So i had to make myself noticeable... Well janet didn't stop really stop while she was passing my seat and i was thinking DAMM shes not even looking but then while she passed she turned around to look at me like she was telling me I SEE YOU... i went BANANAS!!! She carried on walking and i was only remembering praying to god for him to make this happen.

She stopped at the end of the Catwalk and looked into the Audience... she pointed out one guy and looked at Jillian (one of the Female Dancers) and jillian made an expression of not being sure then janet turned her head to my direction and asked Jillian what she thought about me...Jillian gave Janet a wink with her eye and janet turned around and chose me.....

At that moment i totally lost it...

So the security guy bring me to the Stage and tells me not to move my arms to keep them close ot my body till the dancers explain me what to do...
Two male Dancers got me up on Stage and told me to follow exactly what they say...

Then it was time to DISCIPLINED by JANET...
It was soo intense and she was soo freakin teasy...
She really is the real deal she doesn't fake shit...if she grabs SHE GRABS...
at one point she licked my right cheek and our Tongues almost hit each other....it was CRAZY..

I remember when i was laying on top of her i was begging her to kiss me....she came soooo close it was scary and then there they were "the worlds most famous BOOBS" right in my face....i remember kissing them left and right the whole time...

Now looking back at the footage i even kissed her Boots.....hahah so don?t remember me doing that.

So when the lift went down Janet stayed on top of me till it was secure for her to move.i looked her in the eyes and told her that i loved her and that i thank her so much. She said thank you you were very sweet and gave me a little quick kiss on my cheek and she went to get changed....

The security guys helped me out of the Harness and then brought me to Jaime (the Tour manager) who then interviewed me with a Camera guy and asked me "why would i think that Janet picked me ?

Well i remember saying that i believe its because i went crazy and janet knows who is a real fan or not and the positive Energy that i put out there.

Then i had to sign a paper for the right to use that footage in case they wanna use it:
Can u believe if im gonna make it on a DVD Bonus CD !!!!!?

oh lord.......

Well and then they brought me back to my seat.......

This is one unforgettable Experience
and i have it on tape





Source: Marvin & Andreas

2 comments:

Y said...

This is unbelievable!Wow

YvesPaul said...

A friend had tickets for her show in Philly but then she canceled...