Monday, September 22, 2008

Aussielicious Film Festival

Brenton of Aussielicious needs our help:

I’m throwing down a new challenge. There are so many talented, creative, witty, bizarre people out there and these days just about everyone has access to a webcam, video camera or even a phone with video capability. So, inspired by the likes of Scenic Boys who make great videos and the myriad of quirky and beautiful things on youtube, I’m holding the first annual Aussielicious Film Festival.

I want you all to send in your videos, preferably uploaded to Youtube or Dailymotion, making them embeddable so I can post them here. They need to come in under two minutes. The theme? I want you to make a short film that captures your personal definition or understanding of the word Aussielicious. I don’t mean this blog, just the word and what it means to you. Below is one of the ways I interpret Aussielicious, it’s me, and it’s nude and it’s the Aussie sunshine.

Here are the rules. It must be under two minutes, contain no explicit content (ie hard ons), be submitted by midnight Friday 31 October Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time and be entertaining. Entries will be posted on Aussielicious for the world to see.




Source: Aussielicious

No comments: