Monday, May 04, 2009

Making of the House of Vader Header

Perhaps a few of you have not yet seen the new House of Vader header. Here it is:


In today's post in Pink & Wrinkly, Aaron Cobbett explains that Dave insisted he take a needle in his "ample derriere". Below is the photo of this as evidence:


Awwwwww! What a trooper! Such a brave little boy! We are all so proud of Dave! He took one in the ass for us! He even shed his blood for us! How many bloggers can say they did that???? What devotion!

6 comments:

Stan said...

I wonder what gauge needle was used.

Sue said...

Would you take any guage needle for your bloggers Stan? You don't even have a blog!

David Mason said...

lolol lololol lolol Thank you Sue!

LUCIEN said...

I am partial to the Pink Sprinkles on both his cheeks !

Stan said...

I didn't mean anything by it I was just curious. SHEEESH!

Sue said...

It looks like a very small gauge to me.