Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Francesco D'Macho a Portrait by Rob Bartell


From Rob Bartell's blog:

In response to his many, many loyal fans around the world, I am so pleased to present the release of this Premier Limited Edition Print of the portrait I did for the legendary Francesco d'Macho. This is slightly different than the one I did back in 2007 -- I made some changes, and hopefully some improvements, but I'll let you be the judge -- the earlier version is posted in the May 2007 archives of my companion blog -- the Art of Rob Bartell.

This Premier Edition of Francesco is limited to only 30 prints. Every print is personally hand signed and numbered.

I am deeply grateful to Francesco for all his support and kindness -- he's truly a great, gracious and immensely talented man.

The auction for the FIRST EDITION Print starts tonight and ends next Tuesday, May 26th. Don't wait until it's too late to bid...here!

1 comment:

Y said...

Great work!