Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Would Rather Be At The Folsom Street Fair


Yup, today is the day of the Folsome Street Fair in San Fransisco! Oh to be there! Joe.My.God is there (but he is way cool). I never would have known what this was without Joe.


I've even got my leather hat to wear, just like the one this strapping young lad is wearing in the photo below. Doesn't he look sharp in his? What is up with that leather harness thingy? Me likey! Isn't he devilshly handsome in it? He must lift weights or something.


These cool dudes below look like they are enjoying each other's company. One of them is even wearing that leather harness thingy again! Just old friends having a good ol' time.


I just want to hang out at the Fair and see the sights. But, maybe not this badly.


I wonder if this young man would mind if I put my hand in his pants. He looks very nice and is smiling. I mean, his pants are open and his hand is already down there, so why would he care? I just love his the ink on his abdomen and the stubble on his face. Woof!

Photo courtesy of Matt

Yes, I would really rather be in San Fran today at the Fair. Would you care to join me? How much fun could we have?

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there.

No comments: